Hi to eveybody, this is going to be a blog about a problem I had with my graphic tablet and how I solved. I hope this is useful.
Problem
So, I have a Ugee graphic tablet and the pressure was doing what ever it liked. So I looked it up on the Internet and read for some time. I tried some solutions but the problem I had was that, at some time the control panel for the graphic tablet dissapeared from my taskbar so I couldn´t reach it.
Solution
What I figured out after more tiresome time of reading blogs like this one :3 I discovered a magic button that solved my problem. I had to reinstal the program for the tablet, but the previous times didn´t work for me. So, if you right click on the installer you´ll see some options. The one you are looking for is the one that says: Run this program in compatibility mode for. Or something similar. When you click it, you go through some more options that you choose depending on your windows version. After installation, you restart and that is what solved my problem.
I hope that this was useful for atleast one person, if you need more information here I leave you the page where I got the information: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/ugee-2150-program-issues/f704031e-d04a-43cc-a795-4759d0f6bb3b.
Also click here for another page, for similar problem.
This was a short blog! Wasn´t it? If you have some problem coment it, I don´t know if I will be able to help, but I will try my best. Bye, see you next time.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario