sábado, 11 de junio de 2016

A new book!!! Graceling (english)

Hi guys! how is all going? Today I want to tell you abut a book, I just discovered today, and I said "I must read that book". So, here I am, I started reading it and, it looks good.

Tittle: Graceling

Author; Kristin Cashore

Editorial: harcourt

Next Book: Fire

Synopsis: Katsa has been able to kill a man with her bare hands since she was eight - she's a Graceling, one of the rare people in her land born with an extreme skill. As niece of the king, she should be able to live a life of privilege, but Graced as she is with killing, she is forced to work as the king's thug.

Gracelingis the first book of a trilogy. The second book is Fire, and the third one is Bitterblue.
Thanks for reading! If it´s the first time you read my blog, please, visit my other reviews scrolling down or clicking here



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario